Iron Ore: Mastermind
Time & Location
About the Event
The first Iron Ore Mastermind group by Righteous Co. is now accepting clients. Designed for ministry leaders with the following value. Registration is complete after online registration and payment received, cash or check to Adam Jarosz. Any questions, email Adam at AdamJ@RighteousCo.com
- Two, 2-hour small group sessions for peer-to-peer support per month
- Share accountability, challenges, and victories in fellowship with other faithful leaders in intimate groups of no more than 10
- Content and pricing tailored for leaders in ministry to help "Iron sharpen iron." Proverbs 27:17
- Dive into growth oriented, outside-the-box organizational concepts such as building culture, develping vision, challenging paradigms, and growing teams
- First edition of Adam's book, "Iron Ore: The Journal of a Youth Minister"
- Introduction to the powerful Monk Manual for long term goal setting, access to discount for hard copy
- Tactical tools and tips for application
- Discounts for teams and 1-1 Leadership Coaching
- Invitation to Let's Go! events and gatherings to network and learn from entrepreneurs and leaders from a variety of disciplines
Early adopter rate - $30/mo or $288/year before January sign up. Locked in for the year
Standard rate - $60/mo or $576/year
Save 20% if pay for the year
Details that will be found in the mastermind agreement.
Much of the effort relies on the attendees action inbetween sessions to make the most out of the time. Attedees should also make the time slot a commitment and investment. No refund will be given should a session be missed but a make up 1-1 coaching session can be arranged at a mutually agreed upon time. The location will be determined and may vary according to the needs of the group. Registration will be complete with online registration and payment. Payment by cash or check, online payments option in the future. If you are not satisfied with your investment, your money back guaranteed for that month. Attendees may fluxuate over time. Feel free to cancel at anytime, also welcome to come back anytime. Group conflicts to be resolved and group leader retains the right to remove anyone for any reason including uncivil discourse or disruptive behavior, no refund given in this case. We will maintain a mutually respectful and honest group dynamic. Personal information will not be shared.